Wednesday, January 7, 2009

God's gourmet food


Well today was rough for me because I have a boss who is inconsistent and a co-worker who is one way to me and another way when Im not around. Anyways when my boss arrived today things were going smooth right before she looked at me with her geriatric eyes and told me that my co-worker will be my manager and I have to let her make the decisions, then she tells me to leave. My friend I saw this one coming a mile away but could not avoid it!! I'm on the property wanting to blow up but a small voice that I hardly listen to told me TITLES DON'T MATTER YOUR PAYROLL DOES!!!!! So I am on my lunch sulking in my pride hurting and I realized that humble pie is the hardest and nastiest thing to eat, but my friends its the #1 food on God's gourmet menu. I dont see any child of God walking in to His restaurant and ordering this meal anytime soon or eager to eat it. So when I come back from lunch my boss asked me if I will have problems with her making decisions. I boldly told her that titles don't matter to me my payroll does!!!So to make the long story short my boss explained it wrong to me she wants my co-worker to be a mediator for the both of us!!! Thank God I did not blow up like I normally do!!!!!!Momma Im commin home with my job secure. Peeps please remember what's on God's menu!! We don't wanna eat anything on it but when it is served like my wife tells my daughter it's good for you!!!! Take it from me it's rewarding. My co-worker got rewarded by my boss taking her to lunch, but my rewards are stored in heaven!!!!


Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up
James 4:10
Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?" declares the LORD. "This is the one I esteem: he who is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word." Isaiah 66:2
Shout out to Rev.Nathan Hurst for preachin Luke 14:11 I will never forget every word you preached!!!!!

1 comment:

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Being Humbled is never easy.. I thank God you had the sense to just eat the pie God was serving this time. Now you can move on. We have all been there. The goal is not to have to eat the same thing every day. If you take your slice of humble pie when you need it your spiritual menu tends to shift to a bigger varity of things. I love you. Im proud of you. P