Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WOW!!!!


Man last night i was laying down next to our puppy and my wife and god began to minister to me.Am i unworthy yes i am but god still spoke to me about true love.You know i love god but God desires more than that i mean God spoke to me and said" If you continue to renew your love for me everything around me would be so much diffrent!" I believe that i believe that if im gonna fall in love with god i cant live on a one time experience i have to keep reliving the moments!!While my wife was sleeping last night i looked at her and i said i was sorry because ive been living on the residues of love and seen i have not been the husband i should be.So today is the day the lord has made and a new day a new vision and a brand new love that i have never seen in God!I am making a devotion to rekindle new flames with my first love and then my wife and daughter will see the change if you read this and for some weird reason you are touched by this please make a devotion with me to God and see if your life gets changed and your spiritual life gets taken to new levels with god.I know that people say we cant spend everyday with god but thats what i desire and its time for the potter to make me into something and im tired of running my feet are glued to the floor lord here i am do your work!!

Deuteronomy 7:13
And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
Joshua 22:5
But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the LORD charged you, to love the LORD your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.

No comments: